Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What's with the Double Rectangle logo?
- A: Good question. For the full explanation and design process of "the reluctant logo" click here.
- Q: How do I return or exchange a product?
- A: We make it easy. Click here to get the process rolling.
- Q: These bags are amazing! Why doesn't everyone have one?
- A: We're not sure.
- Q: Are your products "Vegetarian"?
- A: Yep! With the availability of durable modern materials such as PU coated canvas that performed as well, or better, than traditional materials like leather we see no reason to use animal products.
While we’re on the subject of materials let’s also talk about "eco-friendly". The term “eco” gets thrown around a lot the days. Rather than drop buzzwords we prefer to make responsible choices every step of the way. We describe our products, and our thinking in general, as "earth conscious." Making products that we know will last and avoiding known toxins like PVC are a given for us. As part of our long-term plan we are constantly working to improve every step of our process including the print materials, packaging, and shipping methods. Everyone needs to do their part, especially companies that produce products.
- Q: Do you make a diaper bag?
- A. No, but we do make carryalls meant to haul any and all of your life's necessities. Some people have used the New Yorker as a diaper bag and swear it’s perfect for the job. The Diplomat 17 or Getaway are big enough to fit a few diapers and a small child too- although we do not recommend it.
- Q: Will the iMojito fit a ________(Your phone model here).
- A: Unfortunately, probably not. The design is very specific for the iPhone so the small difference in size and button placement between phone models causes fit issues. We are hard at work producing other tech cases though, so be patient and check back soon. Your suggestions are always welcome too.
- Q: Which bag is good for an iPad or a tablet?
- A: If you travel lightly but want a little protection and structure then the Diplomat 13 is your bag. If you want a casual all-purpose bag then we recommend the Negotiator or New Yorker.
- Q: Which bag is good for a MacBook Air?
- A: The Negotiator, New Yorker or Diplomat 13 will all fit either Air size.
- Q: Which bag will fit my "___________ inch" computer?
- A: A 17" laptop: The Diplomat 17 is a great bag.
A 15" laptop: Go with a Diplomat 15, or Getaway.
A 13" laptop: The Diplomat 13, New Yorker, or Negotiator are great choices.
Of course, if you don't mind a little extra space around your computer, or you want extra space for a protective case or extra gadgets you can always go with a bigger bag for your smaller computer.
- Q: Do you have international distributors?
- A: We do work with a few international retailers, and we ship almost anywhere so there's no reason we can't get you the product you want. If you are a distributor that's interested in working with us, feel free to drop us a line.
- Q: Where have you been all my life?
- A: We were wondering the same thing about you!