- Easy Ordering
For the most part, this website is the only place to buy our products. The exceptions are a few of our small goods that are available through select retail partners.
We prefer the customer-direct sales model for several reasons. By eliminating any middlemen we are able to offer the highest quality goods while keeping the price point reasonable. Second, we are able to design the entire product and packaging FOR YOU, not for a store shelf. The last, and possibly most important reason is that we view our business as more than a store, we like to think of it as a community of like-minded people that share a love for adventure - therefore, we prefer to connect with you directly!
We want your shopping experience here to be as simple and enjoyable as possible.
- If you have any questions about a product feel free to contact us and we'll be happy to help you find the right product or clarify anything after your purchase.
- If you need your order quickly you will have several expedited options to choose from during checkout. Most orders ship out within 1 business day, but if your order is very time critical let us know and we'll do our best to get it out even faster.
- You're outside the US? No problem, our international shipping rates are pretty affordable.
If you purchase from us and anything about the experience is anything less than perfect, let us know! We'll make every effort to address your issue immediately and improve the process for others. (We've been known to send thank you gifts to show our appreciation for valuable constructive criticism)
Not exactly what you were looking for? No problem. There's never a return or re-stocking fee as long as the products are in good shape and we receive it within 30 days of when you received the order. Need to return something now, click here.
We stand by our products and the craftsmanship. If at any time during the life of the product any component fails outside of normal wear and tear we will do what we can to replace or repair it.
Please note that we are closing the Malcolm Fontier line. All remaining inventory is being sold at discounted prices. Therefore, all new sales are final and we cannot offer refunds or exchanges. Please feel free to contact us with any product questions as you shop. email@example.com
Call or write us! We're happy to help you pick the right bag or wallet.
The Global Local
Eat, drink, and explore like a local anywhere in the world!
Our monthly city guide e-mail offers insider tips and suggestions for a featured city written by people that share your passion for the funky, fun and far-from-ordinary. Get the most out of your next trip or inspire a new one!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What's with the Double Rectangle logo?
- A: Good question. For the full explanation and design process of "the reluctant logo" click here.
- Q: How do I return or exchange a product?
- A: We make it easy. Click here to get the process rolling.
- Q: These bags are amazing! Why doesn't everyone have one?
- A: We're not sure.
- Q: Are your products "Vegetarian"?
- A: Yep! With the availability of durable modern materials such as PU coated canvas that performed as well, or better, than traditional materials like leather we see no reason to use animal products.
While we’re on the subject of materials let’s also talk about "eco-friendly". The term “eco” gets thrown around a lot the days. Rather than drop buzzwords we prefer to make responsible choices every step of the way. We describe our products, and our thinking in general, as "earth conscious." Making products that we know will last and avoiding known toxins like PVC are a given for us. As part of our long-term plan we are constantly working to improve every step of our process including the print materials, packaging, and shipping methods. Everyone needs to do their part, especially companies that produce products.
- Q: Do you make a diaper bag?
- A. No, but we do make carryalls meant to haul any and all of your life's necessities. Some people have used the New Yorker as a diaper bag and swear it’s perfect for the job. The Diplomat 17 or Getaway are big enough to fit a few diapers and a small child too- although we do not recommend it.
- Q: Will the iMojito fit a ________(Your phone model here).
- A: Unfortunately, probably not. The design is very specific for the iPhone so the small difference in size and button placement between phone models causes fit issues. We are hard at work producing other tech cases though, so be patient and check back soon. Your suggestions are always welcome too.
- Q: Which bag is good for an iPad or a tablet?
- A: If you travel lightly but want a little protection and structure then the Diplomat 13 is your bag. If you want a casual all-purpose bag then we recommend the Negotiator or New Yorker.
- Q: Which bag is good for a MacBook Air?
- A: The Negotiator, New Yorker or Diplomat 13 will all fit either Air size.
- Q: Which bag will fit my "___________ inch" computer?
- A: A 17" laptop: The Diplomat 17 is a great bag.
A 15" laptop: Go with a Diplomat 15, or Getaway.
A 13" laptop: The Diplomat 13, New Yorker, or Negotiator are great choices.
Of course, if you don't mind a little extra space around your computer, or you want extra space for a protective case or extra gadgets you can always go with a bigger bag for your smaller computer.
- Q: Do you have international distributors?
- A: We do work with a few international retailers, and we ship almost anywhere so there's no reason we can't get you the product you want. If you are a distributor that's interested in working with us, feel free to drop us a line.
- Q: Where have you been all my life?
- A: We were wondering the same thing about you!
This is a website of Malcolm Fontier.
What Information We Collect
The following types of information may be collected at this website:
- your e-mail address
- your first and last name
- your street address, city, state and ZIP Code
- pertinent information specific to an event or activity (where relevant)
Malcolm Fontier also uses it's cookies to serve relevant and targeted advertisements through Retargeting. A Prospect receives a cookie from Malcolm Fontier and Malcolm Fontier's Partners when they visit Malcolm Fontier.com, and/or when they visit one of Malcolm Fontier's Advertiser's websites. When a Prospect visits one of Malcolm Fontier's Advertiser websites, a Malcolm Fontier pixel on that site sets a Malcolm Fontier cookie and Malcolm Fontier Partner cookies in the browser being used by the Prospect. When that Prospect visits one of Malcolm Fontier's Publisher sites or a site where one of our Partners serves advertisements, the cookie stored in the browser of the Prospect will be recognized by Malcolm Fontier's server or the Partner's server. The Prospect will then be shown an advertisement from the Advertiser of the site they visited when the cookie was stored. After this point, Malcolm Fontier will track how many times the Prospect is shown an ad from that Advertiser and whether or not they clicked on the ad. This information is part of what Malcolm Fontier uses in its reporting, but in no way can be used to identify who that Prospect is, or any other online activities of the Prospect outside of Malcolm Fontier's Advertiser, Publisher and Partner websites. Malcolm Fontier has no access to Partner cookies but requires that each Partner only collect NPII information for the use of serving ads. Any Partner found in violation of this policy will immediately be removed.
Please check this page for periodic updates on our policies regarding any personal information you've provided to us via our website. Thank you for visiting Malcolm Fontier Online.
Ownership and Copyright
Ownership and Copyright of the content on this website belongs to Malcolm Fontier. All images, graphics, text and other content are protected by worldwide copyright and other proprietary laws and treaty provisions. You may not download, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer, sell or modify any portion of this site without express written authorization from Malcolm Fontier. Unauthorized use of any part of this website is strictly prohibited. No part of this website may be reproduced or used for any purpose whatsoever other than for non-commercial, private viewing purposes.
Except when expressly permitted on this website, prior written consent from Malcolm Fontier must be obtained before the user can copy, publish or reproduce any part of this website or the information on it.
To place orders from our website and to receive catalogs and other information from us via mail, you may create an account on our website, or check out without creating an account. During the ordering process, we obtain billing, mailing, and credit card information. This information is required in order to shop from our website and will be kept confidential.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us or our shipping provider with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
Customer information is never shared with anyone for any reason.
This website takes every precaution to protect our customer and user information. We have appropriate security measures in place on the website and in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of any information that we have collected from you at our site.
Terms and conditions
Your use of this web site is governed by these terms and conditions: Your use of the malcolmfontier.com website constitutes your agreement to follow these rules and to be bound by them. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, do not use the malcolmfontier.com website.
These Terms and Conditions May Change
Malcolm Fontier Online reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of the malcolmfontier.com web site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions as changed.
Malcolm Fontier Online reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts remove or edit content or cancel orders.
By placing an order, you warrant that you are over 18 years of age, and that you are providing Malcolm Fontier Online with accurate, truthful information and that you have the authority to place the order. We reserve the right to verify customer's credit card information.
This site and all contents of this site are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. You acknowledge, by your use of this site, that your use of this site is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of our site, and that Malcolm Fontier Online shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this site.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Malcolm Fontier Online harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of the site or any Malcolm Fontier product.
Submission of Content on this Web Site
By providing any content to our web site:
(a) you agree to grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology known or later developed;
(b) you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant us with the license set forth in this Section 7;
(c) you acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right (but not obligation), in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any content you provide at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
Orders generally ship on the next business day.
You may choose between various United Parcel Service (UPS) Global Delivery Services or United States Postal Service (USPS) shipping options. The shipping charges for all options will be automatically calculated and displayed online before you confirm your order.
Different countries vary in regards to customs duties. Many will not charge any duties at all for shipments from the USA. However, any and all Customs Duties and Taxes that are levied will be the responsibility of the customer. The declared value of our shipments will be for the value of the products only, shipping costs will not be included.
1. UPS - Upon shipment you will receive an email with instructions on how to track the progress of your shipment via www.ups.com. Although, more expensive than USPS options, we highly recommend this shipment method due to its speed of delivery, tracking capability and guaranteed delivery dates.
2. USPS Priority Mail - There is no guaranteed delivery time nor any way to track shipments with this shipping method! USPS Global Priority Mail is a low-cost, expedited international delivery service that is considerably faster than traditional mail delivery. While we can't guarantee any delivery dates with this method, the average shipment usually arrives in 7-20 business days. Please be prepared for extended delivery times, especially during the holiday periods.
If you have any questions please contact our office at (404) 797-4307.
Return / Exchange Policy
Returns are accepted for a full refund within 30 days of receipt and will be credited to original credit card used. Exchanges are also accepted within 30 days of receipt. Returns and Exchanges must be in original packaging with the original receipt. All clearance sales are final - no returns, refunds or credits.
Please include your contact information and a brief note explaining the reason for Return / Exchange. All packages must be pre-paid, COD will not be accepted. Please return items purchased at a retail store to the retailer, only web-orders can be returned through Malcolm Fontier Online.
*Please note, return shipment cost is not covered.
Ship all Returns / Exchanges via a traceable method to our warehouse. Click here to submit a return request and access shipping information.
NOTE: Do not ship returns to our studio at the 95 Forsyth Street address.
Contact: call (404) 797-4307 or email info [AT ] malcolmfontier.com